Friday, August 31, 2007

What waist??

About 2 days ago my stomach all of a sudden seemed to pop out. I am having a difficult time finding pants that I can wear to work. I don't want to pull out the maternity pants since I haven't announced my pregnancy at work yet. That would make it VERY obvious. People are probably just thinking that I am gaining weight. Last year I had to buy all new pants b/c I lost so much weight...I was down to a solid size 6!! That was never before in my vocabulary. 6 is long gone now...wonder if I will ever see that size again...

On Monday we have our 13 week appt. Robbie and I are both off work so we are hoping we can hear a heartbeat. If we do hear it then I am going to announce the pregnancy at work on Wednesday.

Over the last hour of work today I felt about 8 strong movements in my left side. I can't think what else it could be other than the baby. Can't wait until Monday to hear the little critter!

No comments: